Thursday, December 21, 2006

It Was Okay

The holiday party was as expected. There were improper comments and inappropriate behaviors. Unfortunately I don't have too many pictures to share with you as I was referred to as "You with the fucking pictures." I thought this moniker was a little flowery, and suggest the name "You" but that didn't seem to catch on. What can you do? I was able to get a pictures of the holiday party spread, with the requisite plastic utensils to promote sanitation.



I was unable, unfortunately, to get pictures of dirty people touching the food with their bare hands that they did not wash after they used the loo despite the many plastic utensil, nor was I able to get pictures of Crazy crying.

It was I that made her tear up because I joked about her blind cat. Let this be a lesson to you all, feline blindness is NEVER EVER funny. Well, actually, it is, sometimes, and everyone else thought my comment was funny, nonetheless, she cried and the fates, they made me pay. They messed up my insides again. Another year, another Holiday Party = Me, with BAD stomach issues. You'd think I'd learn. Oh well. The party was not all doom, gloom. In fact, this morning, I had cookies and peanut butter/candy bar cake for breakfast.

No comments: