Monday, August 27, 2007

Oy!

If this whole attorney things doesn't pan out, maybe I have a future in web design. NOT!

Nonetheless, I, who knows squat about computer programming web code stuff, was finally able to get new progress bars. Mind you, my old ones are still gone. I have no idea what happened to them. Blogger, the internet, fate, or the meter man, your guess is as good as mine. I ended up contacting several strangers with knitting blogs and asked what they did; reading so many source codes my eyes started to bleed; and, actually trying to write my own code. Ha! In the end I used the information from this site. The instructions made sense to me - I "got" it. So there you go. Progress bars fixed or replaced? Check.

Now if I could just get all of the labels in the Label Cloud centered I'd be golden.

No comments: