Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fun Stuff

Um, I'm not sure why I never posted this. It was sitting in my blog just waiting to be posted since January 29, 2008. D'oh!

So it seems I am a bit of an arse. I know that is hard to believe, but it is apparently quite true. Yesterday BeFri was asking me if I had received anything in the mail from her. I told her, "Nope, nuthin'!" We debated the postal service and its slowness versus losingness. I suspected it would arrive today or tomorrow, BeFri she was in the lost camp. Well, here is where my assholianness comes in ...

The husband and I were coming home late last night and he stopped at the mailbox so I could get the mail. There wasn't anything from BeFri in there, so I said to Boo, "BeFri sent me something last Monday and it isn't here yet. I thought it would arrive today." To which Boo said, "You hear me but you just don't listen. You got something from BeFri last Thursday." Apparently when it arrived, he told me about it and then left it on the desk for me. I never noticed because I am unobservant. And an ass. So, now that we've acknowledged that I am an ass, and without further adieu, the latest gift for Laby Bean ...



It is a customized, circa 1980 airbrushed, Lady Bean onesie!

No comments: