Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bits

I haven't been real good about updating me blog, mostly because I have nothing of import to say; but also because my twenty-three inch, twelve pound boss cracks the whip and doesn't like me to futz around on the internet. Tyrant!

* * * * * * * * * *

I haven't done anymore work on my sock. Joan was here for several days and loving on Lady Bean so I had many breaks but I found myself gazing at my navel during those breaks. I don't really get to naval gaze anymore so it was totally worth it but it means my mini sock is stalled.

* * * * * * * * * *

I've discovered a great product. What could it be, you must be wondering (or not), this product so good I am willing to hock it for absolutely no consideration from it's manufacturer (Not that wouldn't like some swag ... call me Crest!)? Why it is Crest Pro-Health Night Toothpaste. You see, I've always been a Mentadent kind of girl but during all of those random intervals in the middle of the night where I had to wake up and feed   the tyrant   my darling daughter, I was having some wicked dragon breath. Breath so bad I feared it would wake her all of the way up which would be NO GOOD. So, bowing to the power of advertising, I got me some Crest Pro-Health Night Toothpaste and started using it before I went to bed. And it worked. I mean, I don't have fresh minty breath when I   am violently snapped out of slumber by shrill demands for food   wake up, but I'm not going to gag a maggot either. Which leads me to my next thought: Crest isn't doing a good enough job advertising this product. Instead of the clinical aspect as the hook, they should be using the whole morning nookie thing as a hook... you know, freshens breath so well that you won't kill your partner if he/she wants some morning nookie before you've brushed your grill. I know there is an awesome tag line in there somewhere ... breath so fresh you can get fresh in the morning? Right, well I am a lawyer, not an ad-man.

* * * * * * * * * *

Have you seen Wedding Crashers? If you answered no, well, you need to change that. Anywho, you know that scene where Hotty Hot Vince Vaughn is making balloon animals and the bratty kid yells, "Whatever, make me a bicycle Clown!" This scene ...


Well, I often think Lady Bean is looking at me and thinking, "Make me a bottle Clown!" or "Walk me around the room ... faster Clown!" Whenever I think this it makes me laugh. I suspect she will call me Clown instead of Mom.

* * * * * * * * * *

How about them Canes and their ACC championship? Now we are ranked Number 1 ... Sweet!

No comments: