Handknit socks which are a tad to long if you look closely.
I finished these Little Corilois socks several weeks ago but forgot to do a finished object photo shoot. Aside from the fact that the yarn is crap, the socks came out quite nice. Actually that is not true.
Even though I followed the directions meticulously, the second sock isn't the same as the one in the pattern. The picture of the second sock in the pattern has two lines of stitches going up the arch, which makes sense since the first sock has two rows of stitches going up the arch. Only my second sock, it has one row of stitches. Weird, huh? Lady Bean doesn't seem to mind so I'm not sweating it. Plus these will only fit her for a minute, so I am not going to rip them out.
I have to admit that using little feet in handknit socks for my L might be "cheating" as K was for knitting and the knitting was these socks. I did finish the socks and Lady Bean is wearing them so there is some difference since K was written, but still. I feel a little wrong using the same item twice. So I have a back-up L ... L is for large ass lizard
This guy was chilling on my uncle's screen porch and startled the hell out of me. I was standing on the porch, talking on my cellphone, minding my own business, and turned to look out at the yarn and BAM! There he was in all his reptilian splendor. He was longer than my hand and the brightest green. He was also pretty patient too since he stayed put while I went and got my camera.
So there you have it, L is for lizards and Lady Bean's little lady feet in little coriolis socks.
Yarn: Moda•Dea Sassy Stripes, color #6946 Crush, dye lot #5821.
Needles: Addi Turbo, size 3.0 mm (US 2)
Pattern: Little Coriolis
Time: 3 days.
Care: Machine wash, dry flat.