Thursday, November 12, 2009

NaBloPoMo, 12

(Whoops! I did type this long and detailed post yesterday and then hit "save now" instead of "publish post." Not sure if this means I am DQd for NaBloPoMo or not, but I am leaving the original date stamp. So there.)

Today we had our first pediatrician appointment for The Deuce (TD ... I guess it is better than TB). Anyway, it was a totally different experience since my child was not starving and dehydrated. Granted she isn't a plump porker, but she's okay. Overall the experience was much easier this go around, though we still ended up with a referral to the lactation consultant. I think, after 30+ years, my boobs have comfortably settled into the fun bag category and don't want to move over into the working horse category. We'll see how it plays out, but if it doesn't work, that is okay, I have a fabulous bottle of Riesling with my name on it.

No comments: