Tuesday, November 03, 2009

NaBloPoMo, 3

Dear Taurus Driving Douchebag,

Yah, I'm the one who called the cops on you and I hope you are rotting in jail right now. You should never have left your cute little beagle in your car with the windows all rolled up. It might have been in the upper 60's on the outside of your station wagon, but it was a heck of a lot hotter on the inside. Would it have killed you to crack one of the four windows in your car? It looked like you tried to hermetically seal your pooch in so people wouldn't hear him howling. I suspect he was howling because he was hot and miserable. People like you make me want to believe in Hell, just so I know that you'll get your just deserts.

You are a dickhead.

- The Lady Who Called the Cops on YOU!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I think I love you.