Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloweenie

Another day of Halloween fun, another opportunity to embarrass Baby Girl some more!



Yeah! Baby Girl was not being cooperative; she refused to stand (or sit) still for the photo ops! She kept saying, "Mom! Stop it! You're drivin' me batty!" (ba dum bum bum)



And, since it is Halloween, I'd like to take this opportunity show you what has scared me to death:



This is scary, you might think. Let me ask, what do you see here?
  • A) The never-ending-sweater-of-doom (i.e., the world's largest sweater ever with more than a gazillion stitches)?
  • B) The Jaywalkers that will never be completed because the sweater sucks up all knitting time? Or,
  • C) My first ever grievance. A grievance wherein some [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] client, filed a complaint against me for not helping him with something we don't do?
  • D) All of the above.
If you chose D, you'd be correct. Tonight I think I will be ingesting my glucose not in the form of candy, but instead in the form of vodka.

No comments: