Friday, November 03, 2006

Rampant Insanity

We have an attorney in our office who likes creamer in his coffee. He gets upset, however, because he has a hard time opening the creamers. Office Manager soothes this savaged beast by leaving opened creamer containers out for him. She will leave a group of opened creamers out so that when he walks in the door he merely has to pour them into his coffee. She has even started to have an open Sweet 'n Low packet at the ready too. I don't like this. It makes me feel icky on the inside. It's like leaving cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve, but twisted and weird.

3 comments:

KnittingJones said...

He can't open his own creamers?? Arghhh. Reminds me of some of the male partners at my old law firm, who called their secretaries "girls". Eeek! I say, superglue those babies shut and really drive him nuts!

Anonymous said...

When will she start folling him into the loo to help him with those manual dexterity tasks?

thinggtwoo said...

Oh, she doesn't - EEEK - that is TOOO Oooky for me!!