Friday, March 30, 2007

Busted

What do you do when you're caught in a traffic jam, where all the lanes are closed and you can't move so you turn off your car to wait it out?



Duh, ogle the hot boy in the truck in front of you. The guy in the orange truck to my left and front was h-o-t, hot. He was wearing scruffy jeans and a baseball hat. He had a nice butt. Yah, did I mention he was hot? He was also, really, really, young. Probably around, oh, eighteen. I hope. I was a dirty old (wo)man. He got out of his truck to look around and totally busted me staring at him, or specifically his aforementioned butt. He waved. I kind of smiled, threw up in my mouth a little bit, and then pulled out my knitting. I am sure my knitting added to the Mrs. Robinson stereotype. Honestly though, my only regret was that I couldn't take a "real" picture (i.e., with my camera instead of my cell phone) of him when he was standing in the back of his truck for y'all to enjoy.

1 comment:

KnittingJones said...

Reminds of when I was in law school, driving an old Fiat sports car, and 8 months pregnant. Got ogled (probably for the car) at a red light, and could only imagine what would happen if I hefted my very pregnant self out of the car in front of said ogler!