Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It Wasn't Me



You shouldn't ask your husband to check your phone when you hear a beep-beep-beep unless you know who the beep-beep-beep is from. Heh! Fortunately, Boo knows I am more likely to find God and renounce peanut butter M&M's, than to cheat, so we had a good laugh over this wrong number text message.* But it got me to thinking, what a great way to really screw with someone. And by great, I mean truly evil. If you don't like someone, why not text his mobile phone with love messages from unknown numbers so that his spouse can find them and assume the worst?






*I asked Boo to call the number and play the outraged husband wanting to know what skeeze was texting his wife, but he said he was too tired. Granted he had just walked in the door from a thirteen hour work day when the message came through, but still ... how pathetic! I mean, shouldn't he at least give the pretense of being disgruntled? Can I be too trustworthy?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

He probably knows if you really were cheating on him, it would be a much more exciting and raunchy text message. ;)