I was tagged by Nicole for the Seven-Random-Things meme. Which is very good, because I have nothing interesting to report. I ripped out the Monkey and have maybe four rows of a toe done. I think I might make it into a chevron sock, but I’m not committing to anything yet. I’m not going anywhere this weekend and don’t plan on doing anything exciting. I’ve had a spate of weird interactions with mother nature (bird falling out of sky dead at my door, mouse crawling into my garage to die, chipmunk trying to attack my dog) which are interesting, but not really blogworthy, so ... here are Seven Random Things About Moi!
1) I don’t eat or drink anything blue. Blue foods and drinks skeeve me out. Blueberries and blue corn chips are not actually blue, so they don’t count and I eat them with pleasure (and also with ice cream and sour cream, respectively).
2) I’m very good at copying handwriting. When our boss was out of town and we needed his signature, I was the go-to gal. If I was ever going to become a master criminal, I would be a forger.
3) I don’t really like cats. Except my own (whom I love more than most people) and one or two others. I feel the same way about kids. Well, I think I will if I have my own.
4) I love to eavesdrop. It’s not even intentional. I think it might be because I was an only child. Sometimes I forget that I am eavesdropping and will comment on a conversation I overhear.
5) I love to color in coloring books.
6) I cry at everything and anything. If I’m sad, I’ll cry. If I’m laughing, I’ll cry. If you are crying, I’ll cry. If I eat something super spicy, I’ll cry. If there is someone six states away crying, I’ll cry.
7) I’ve never met a vegetable I don’t like. Brussel sprouts, okra, lima beans, spinach, rutabaga? Yum, yum, yum, yum and yum!
I seem to have a lot to say about food here. Can you tell it’s dinner time?