Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Your Very Own Granny

This is making its way around the blogosphere, so you may have already know about this it, but just in case you don't, I had to share ...

If you are behind on your holiday knitting, and worried you just won't get everything done in time, you can hire a Swiss granny to knit up some socks for you at Net Granny. All you need to do is select a granny, and then select the size and color of the socks and viola! Done! There is even an option where you can ask the granny select the color and surprise you! On the left is picture I swiped of Granny Agnes, tell me she doesn't look like she'll kick some sock knitting ass for you! This granny will totally get your socks done in time.

Some of the grannys will knit "muffs" too. Heh.

And, as an aside, check out how much these grannies charge. I want to be a Net Granny!

1 comment:

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

That is totally hysterical. I want to be a knitting Granny instead of dealing with the sucky MSJ sitting on my desk. Life is so unfair! What yarn are you using for Branching Out? Not to jinkx you but I got half way through that scarf and never made it to the end. It is pretty though, and it's still not frogged because someday I'm gonna finish.