Thursday, February 07, 2008

C is for ...

Clapotis! I may be a day late and a dollar short, but I am still jumping on the Clapotis bandwagon.



The color of the yarn in that picture is a little off. The yarn has a lot more purple and pink to it. This is a lot more true to the color.



I suspect I will finish this right around mid-July. You know, when it is nice and hot and I will have absolutely no use for anything around my neck.

C is also for Cuisinart. Several months ago I bemoaned the untimely death of my Cuisinart. I had hoped to have it repaired or something. Well, something turned out to be me doing nothing until a Kitchen Aid food processor went on helluh huge sale and I bought a new machine as an impulse purchase. Since I am now a little lighter in the wallet and owner of a brand new Kitchen Aid food processor, I really have no use for all of my Cuisinart model CFP-9 blades and parts. I figure it is time to try and sell them .... now I just have to figure out how!

No comments: