Tuesday, June 03, 2008

J is for...

Jesus Jackass! Quit wrecking your husband's car.



This was the second time in three days that I had an "unfortunate incident" when backing up. The first time cost us $17 for a new Honda emblem. This time, the second time, well try $17, times a thousand.

The first time I'd like to say was not my fault. It was the garage door's fault for not opening up fast enough when I was reversing. For some reason nobody is buying that. I'm not sure why. In all fairness though, the second time really was not solely my fault. For reals, yo. In any event ... Jackass indeed.

1 comment:

handknitbyafailedfeminist said...

I have personally backed out into my garage door twice. DH made fun until he tried to drive with 3 angels bickering and whining, then he wanted to know how I limited the crashing into door thing to only 2 times.