Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wowsers

It's taken me seven months to use my ice cream maker. But let me tell you, IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!



I never liked chocolate. It use to be that the only way I would eat chocolate was if it was in the form of a Peanut Butter M&M or a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. So how is it that when I am moved to crack out my ice cream maker for the first time, it's for chocolate sorbet. I KNOW. Total three-sixty. Must be some sort of post-partum hormonal change. But after reading this entry on SmittenKitchen I decided I had to make the Chocolate Sorbet recipe from The Perfect Scoop. And I had to make RIGHT NOW.



I can't say it any better than she did. It's just pure rich chocolate goodness. And, because it is sorbet, it is basically health food, so if you eat half of the enitre batch in one setting, you don't really need to feel bad about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Total 360, huh?? Nothing like getting back to the direction you were originally facing!! :)

LOVE YOU!!