Tuesday, January 03, 2012

I Got Nothin

So two out of three of my last posts have been about ... clean laundry? Christ on a cracker! Can you say boring? This is what happens when you are home all the time with two midget tyrants and a third on the way. You start relishing things like clean laundry. Someone needs to have an intervention. And perhaps, it could involve some prime steak, chocolate and a Louis Vuitton or two? Hello? Anybody? Damn.

Last week I did have the pleasure of slipping on some black ice and landing into a position known as Tebowing (going down on one knee with your head bent forward in your hand), NOT to be confused with teabagging, that is a whole 'nother kettle of fish.  Anyway, me, black ice, Tebowing.  Oh, and did I mention it was right in front of about a gazillion people at ESPN?  Yah. Awesome.  Also, I am still immature enough that I jumped up "laughing" in an attempt to mitigate my humiliation and did not instead start crying like a baby because HOLY! SHIT! my Tebowed knee HURT.  And, for the record, STILL DOES. I fear I will be that 70 year old lady who falls, breaks a hip, and insists on walking away thus causing more damage, and ends up quadriplegic.

Anyway, other than my bimonthly fall, things have been pretty quite here.  There has been a bunch of finished knitting ...

Like Juliet's stocking.  Which, actually, I finished knitting two years ago, seamed up last year (and made a liner that was too small) and just this year finally made a new liner which was sized right. 

Like a cowl for a friend.  Which I did for "Craft It Forward" a most AWFUL idea, and something that one year later I have yet to complete.

Like a different cowl for me.  In which I learned that the power of my mind can not affect physics.  Or, alternatively, I am an idiot. 

I have put them up on my Ravelry page but have yet to blog them.  Which I will.  Soon.  I think.  In the meantime, I need to go upstairs and make sure my two year old has not dismantled the child locks on the window and attempted to scale the roof.  What?  That isn't normal for a two year old girl?  TELL ME ABOUT IT.

No comments: