Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sockalicious

Le Class Deux of the Gazillion Dollar Sock Class was today! It unfortunately embarrassingly only took me the entire two hours to knit the gusset. Am I amazing or what? Yah, yah. No one else in the class seemed to be fairing much quicker than me, so I didn't feel too bad about the lack of progress. There was one woman who was ahead of us and she seemed to be having HUGE problems with the heel - in her defense we were a yapparific group and she is a talker so there was a lot of distraction. In any event, since I didn't get it done in class, when I got home I decided to give it a whirl. The first time I did it, I ended up way off center. Whoops! Damn that Dallas Swat for sucking me in! I redid it and it came out ok. Um, at least Baby Girl thinks it did.



No, I think it did too.



Except (isn't there always an 'except' or a 'but'?), I think that it might be a little long so that the heel is in an odd place.



Isn't the heel suppose to be on the bottom of the heel of the foot?? I dunno. The instructor had plans and couldn't stay after class, but she planned to be at the LYS on Friday and invited us to come in and ask questions. I'm not sure what to do about my other sock. My other foot is need of a sock ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Because it ain't got much right now ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But do I go ahead and bring it up to the same place? What if that is the wrong place? Then I would have two wrong ones. I mean the sock feels a little big, but not terribly so. I'm just uncertain ... that means I am gonna procrastinate.