Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pathetic!

I have no funny (or Crazy) anecdotes to share and no interesting knitting to report. Well, there was this thing at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It was crazy, not Crazy. A middle-aged white woman named Wheezie was celebrating her birthday and an old guy two tables away yelled that she was "too pale" to be named Wheezie and then asked if she was "moving on up" where upon another customer walked over a threw a drink in his face and called him a dick. And though it was all very, "Oh Hell No! That did not just happen!" it didn't make a good or particularly interesting post. Especially since I had to make-up the drink throwing dick part; Wheezie and the other diners, us included, just kinda stared at him all goggle-eyed. The food was good though! As for knitting? Boring. The socks are plugging along ridiculously slow and the sweater has been swatched. Other than that? Nada. I don't even have any cute pictures to share. I could tell you how I watched the two day premier of 24 and don't like this new softer, sweeter Jack Bauer. I want my Jack Bauer to be the one shivving people in the knee caps, not the one puking in the lawn. When Fox recaps an episode with "Jack becomes emotionally distraught", you know things are going down hill. Hell, they might as well just bring back Kim and the cougar.

So, since I have nothing to tell you, I thought I would share.

"What Kind of Yarn Are You?"



You are Cashmere.You are sophisticated and luxe. You can often be found in high-end boutiques and hobnobbing with the upper crust. You are one of the beautiful people and you don't let anyone forget it!
Take this quiz!


I'm not a huge fan of the blog-quiz, but cashmere? Me, hobnobbing? Yah, I had to share. Funny!

No comments: