Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Crack

Since I am decrepit, dilapidated and defunct, I think it is time for a little self-medicating, no?



That is like the zygote of sock knitting. I have fertilization but that's all. I'm waiting for the rest to develop (and um, maybe I still need to pick a friggen pattern). I had a hard time capturing the gloriousness of these colors with my overhead fluorescent lighting, surprising isn't it, but you get the idea.



If the color seems familiar, it might be because I've used this colorway before. I'm just drawn to it. I can't get enough. I may need an intervention. But don't do nuthin' 'til I finish these socks, okay?

2 comments:

handknitbyafailedfeminist said...

Hey, just wanted to send you some love. I know the breast feeding discussion got heated and you felt under attack but I respect what you say. I also respect that you have the balls to say it in a group full of pro lactification folks like me. I know that until I owned kids of my own I had no idea how it would work for me.

thinggtwoo said...

I completely respect what you had to say, and I believe your opinion is valid - and of COURSE you're educated and informed; I'm sorry if I came off sounding like I was saying otherwise!

Debate is Good, it's healthy for all involved...and I promise, I won't ever whip 'em out next to you. :)