Saturday, January 19, 2008

A is for ...

I've joined Vicki's 2008 ABC-along group on Ravelry. The deadline for joining is today, so I am jumping in at the very last minute. Well, maybe not the very last minute as I actually joined yesterday, but damn close. Anyway, despite my late start, I do in fact have an A, and I suspect it is an original A at that ...

A is for Amtrak



As in, a very pregnant lady shan't fly to Washington DC for the shower her law school buddies are hosting, instead she shall train there via Amtrak. Alternatively, A could also be for Alcohol, as in, the group I shall be Amtraking to, will be imbibing much alcohol. I could say that they are being driven to drink by the thought of me reproducing, but I suspect it is more because they are a lushy group.

Also, A is for Awesome, as in, "Dude, I think my socks are going to be Awesome!"



Well, I think so, despite my the look that my adorable model gave me which makes me think she would argue with my exclamation of awesomeness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A-bsolutely A-dorable!