Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

I almost missed it. Two on Tuesday almost passed me by, again AGAIN! It is a good thing I decided to put off working on things that need to be worked on (Me: What about Joba for a girl, you know, like Joba Chamberlain? Boo: Are you high?) and decided to fart around on the computer. Otherwise you would never have the joy of learning about ...

Ten Things I'd Fix in My Home (if I had the time and money)

10. Two words: New. Kitchen.

9. Two (more) words: New. Bathrooms.

8. Hire someone to paint the living room (damn you cathedral-esque ceilings that our ladder can't reach).

7. Expand the front area of house to make the dining and living rooms bigger while creating a front porch.

6. Even out the back yard and put up a fence.

5. Use the fence to keep our new, in-ground, uber deep and long swimming pool with an attached hot tub/jacuzzi safe from intruders.

4. Replace the subflooring under the hardwood floors.

3. Add a fireplace in the family room ... right after we rip out the gawdaful faux wood paneling.

2. Build an addition as part of the kitchen remodel that also includes a master suite.

1. Install a winch and pulley system to pull my car up the driveway when it is super snowy and icy.

Geeze, after reading this, I wonder why we are still living in our house. Oh right, because we don't have the time and money to do these things. Duh!

And thus concludes my farting around.

No comments: