- my cold, it still lingers;
- last night I forgot to bring home the file I needed for court this morning, and only remembered this morning when I was thirty minutes past my office, causing me to have to turn around and go pick it up, thus back tracking and adding an extra hour to my morning drive;
- my pinkie finger hurts as I somehow slammed it in between my car door and the mirror of the car next to me in the courthouse parking garage;
- my case that was set for ten o'clock was not heard until eleven thirty so I got to stand around in tall, uncomfortable shoes for an hour and a half;
- the first thing that I was greeted with when I walked into my office this afternoon was a client grievance sitting on the top of my desk; or
- I am being offered two weeks, unpaid, as my maternity leave.
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Today has been a rough day. The type of day where you just have to laugh at the absurdity because otherwise, you might kill someone. Bonus points if you can figure out if today has sucked thus far because ...